lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

crimson butterflies

i have seen you
in my restless dreams
i dont even know you
and i fell something special for you
what it is?
i cant tell
i've waiting for you
and i will keep waiting for you
i hope that youre alive my guardian
i will pray with all my soul for you
and then if you die
you will reach the heaven
and then send to me a butterfly
to know
if my eternal love
will be someday by my side
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
these days have been had for me, too many thing to think, and too many to live
you know seeing you suffer is the worst pain that may exist and....
idk i dont want to be too far away from you...
Aru

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I understand you, but you must be strong... I know you will be

(mi inglés es muy crap para seguir posteando xD)

estamos de vacas, así que véanse cada vez q puedan y aprovechen cada hora, minuto y segundo...

See ya tomorrow!

Publicar un comentario

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones